1. The state or condition of being entire; completeness; fullness; totality; as, the entireness of an arch or a bridge.
This same entireness or completeness. --Trench.
2. Integrity; wholeness of heart; honesty. [R.]
Entireness in preaching the gospel. --Udall.
3. Oneness; unity; -- applied to a condition of intimacy or close association. [Obs.]
True Christian love may be separated from acquaintance, and acquaintance from entireness. --Bp. Hall.
En·tire·ty n.; pl. Entireness
1. The state of being entire; completeness; as, entirely of interest.
2. That which is entire; the whole.
n : the state of being total; "appalled by the totality of the
destruction" [syn: entirety, totality]