eas·i·ly /ˈizli, ˈizə-/
1. With ease; without difficulty or much effort; as, this task may be easily performed; that event might have been easily foreseen.
2. Without pain, anxiety, or disturbance; as, to pass life well and easily.
3. Readily; without reluctance; willingly.
Not soon provoked, she easily forgives. --Prior.
4. Smoothly; quietly; gently; gracefully; without ░umult or discord.
5. Without shaking or jolting; commodiously; as, a carriage moves easily.
adv 1: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for
`easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily
confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very
easily"; "success came too easy" [syn: easy]
2: without question; "easily the best book she's written"
3: indicating high probability; in all likelihood; "I might
well do it"; "a mistake that could easily have ended in
disaster"; "you may well need your umbrella"; "he could
equally well be trying to deceive us" [syn: well]