1. Covered with ice.
2. Chilled with ice; as, iced water; iced tea; iced coffee; -- of beverages.
3. Cookery Covered with something resembling ice, as sugar icing; frosted; as, iced cake.
Iced cream. Same as Ice cream, under Ice.
ice v. t. [imp. & p. p. iced p. pr. & vb. n. icing ]
1. To cover with ice; to convert into ice, or into something resembling ice.
2. To cover with icing, or frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg; to frost, as cakes, tarts, etc.; as, iced cupcakes with a pink icing look delicious.
3. To chill or cool, as with ice; to freeze.