1. Sixth after the tenth; next in order after the fifteenth.
2. Constituting or being one of sixteen equal parts into which anything is divided.
Sixteenth note Mus., the sixteenth part of a whole note; a semiquaver.
1. The quotient of a unit divided by sixteen; one of sixteen equal parts of one whole.
2. The next in order after the fifteenth; the sixth after the tenth.
3. Mus. An interval comprising two octaves and a second.
adj : coming next after the fifteenth in position [syn: 16th]
n : position 16 is a countable series of things