接線; 佈線; 配線 WNG
Wire v. t. [imp. & p. p. Wired p. pr. & vb. n. Wiring.]
1. To bind with wire; to attach with wires; to apply wire to; as, to wire corks in bottling liquors.
2. To put upon a wire; as, to wire beads.
3. To snare by means of a wire or wires.
4. To send (a message) by telegraph. [Colloq.]
5. Croquet To place (a ball) so that the wire of a wicket prevents a successful shot.
1. The act of one that wires anything.
2. The wires or conductors employed in any system in which electric voltages or current are transmitted between components.
n 1: a circuit of wires for the distribution of electricity
2: the work of installing the wires for an electrical system or