1. Next after the tenth; as, the eleventh chapter.
2. Constituting one of eleven parts into which a thing is divided; as, the eleventh part of a thing.
3. Mus. Of or pertaining to the interval of the octave and the fourth.
1. The quotient of a unit divided by eleven; one of eleven equal parts.
2. Mus. The interval consisting of ten conjunct degrees; the interval made up of an octave and a fourth.
adj : coming next after the tenth and just before the twelfth in
position [syn: 11th]
n : position 11 in a countable series of things